How to Register for Impact Mission Camps
- Registration opens October 2023 for Impact Mission Camps 2024.
- If you were at Impact last year, click login, and your information should be saved - update anything that has changed. If you are new to Impact this year, create a login and save your login information.
- Fill out your church contact information. Please share the information for the main point of contact for camp this summer. Be sure to also include your pastor’s contact information (or another leader if your church does not currently have a pastor)
- Select your week of camp, and indicate how many adult chaperones, youth, and crew chiefs (crew chiefs lead an individual jobsite) you expect to bring. You can make changes later.
- You will see registration forms available for download. You can download them now or get them later. You will submit them a month before camp.
- You will see a cart summary with your selections and price, including discounts. Double-check your numbers.
- Deposits are due at the time of registration but are refundable until April 1. You can pay by credit card, or if you would like to mail a check, click the “Skip this Step” button at the bottom left. Once you skip or submit payment, you are now registered! Your spot is not secured until you pay via credit card, e-check, or paper check.
- You can log in and update your numbers, add your participants’ information (replacing church rosters), and upload release forms. Final Payments are due by the start of camp. You will owe the final balance for every participant who actually attends camp. Deposits are not refundable and cannot be applied to the balance for other students after April 1.
- Scroll down to get started!